Now that we have been given permission to do curbside pickups, we are prepared to release your costumes. Although we do not have a set date; we still plan on having a Spring show this summer (if possible). Because of this, we ask that you do not let your children play in the costumes (if they are ruined there is no way to order another). We have prepared a procedure that we feel will ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Please read the pickup procedure below:
• Costume pick up hours will be Monday-Friday between the hours of 10:00am – 4:00pm
• You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us an exact time you are coming; or you can call the store when you are outside 218-829-0076
• Please let us know via email or phone your child’s name and class. Not all employees have access to such information.
• All costumes have been steamed and bagged. Dancers names are clearly displayed on the bags.
• We will either bring the costume to your car, or we will hang your costume in the entry way on a clothing rack. We will tell you where to find your costume via email or phone. You will be required to sign off once you pick up your costume.
• If an employee is bringing your costume to your car, please remain inside your vehicle.
• We will not allow customers in the store at this time.
• We will not release costumes to customers who have a balance on their account. Accounts must be current (at zero) to receive a costume.
• Costumes will not be released to children. An adult must pick up the costume.
We miss our dance students like crazy and appreciate everyone sticking by our sides through this. We are holding our hope that we will be able to come together again (safely, of course), but until that time we hope everyone has a wonderful summer full of laughter and memories. We will be answering our phones now, should you have any questions for us.
Dan & Sue Kuhn